Arty Party is an arts organisation which supports and empowers learning disabled adults to explore, express and celebrate their creativity.
Arty Party listens to the voice of its members, and uses this voice to help shape the direction of the company. Together we listen, learn, facilitate, create, develop, share and celebrate.
Arty Party are looking for volunteers:
- To support Arty Party members on our Social Nights.
- Setting up the venue at the start of the night, putting our tables and chairs, helping to put food and drinks out, helping set up the disco and lighting equipment.
-To ensure the wellbeing of our members by providing agreed support.
- To actively support members both one to one and in groups to gain new skills, encourage new experiences, promoting confidence and community engagement.
- To report back to staff any concerns, changes or progress in the members circumstances.
3 - 4 hours per month
What’s in it for you?
- Make a real difference to people’s lives
- Make new friends and contacts
- Enhance your CV
- Build communication and skills
- Have a positive impact in your community
- Have fun
You will receive regular one to one and group support meetings.
The volunteer will not be responsible for any other team member.
Reimbursement of any out of pocket expenses.