Suitable for -
A bit about this role
As a charity we rely on funds donated by generous members of the public to continue to help cats and kittens in need. Our fundraising volunteers are part of a passionate team that help raise funds to help our feline friends in need. They help plan and deliver exciting and varied fundraising events, which can be anything from craft fairs, cake sales, sponsored abseils – and anything in between!
What can you expect to be doing?
● Helping organise fundraising events in your local area
● Sharing fundraising ideas with other volunteers and putting these into practice
● Sharing your passion for cat welfare and promoting Cats Protection
● Promoting National fundraising initiatives where appropriate
● Following Cats Protections policies and guidelines
We’re looking for someone with
● Good communication skills
● Confidence in handling money
● Willingness to be part of a team
● Confidence in speaking to members of the public
● Knowledge of local community networks (would be an advantage)