Receptionist to greet clients as they enter the hub area and to make clients feel welcome, main duties will include;
• Meet and Greet clients on arrival in hub.
• Explaining to clients how the ‘Drop in’ session works.
• Adding clients’ details to the bureau database.
• Assisting with preparation work for clients’ appointments.
• Informing advisors that there are clients waiting.
• Arranging appointments and maintaining appointments diary.
• Keeping clients’ informed of waiting times.
• Answering the telephone.
• Keeping the reception area orderly.
• Complying with Health & Safety guidelines and contributing to a safe and healthy working environment.
• Maintaining client confidentiality.
Full training is provided. Minimum commitment of 7 hours per week (1 day). Can be flexible to suit your availability./p>