Signal Charity Trustee Recruitment
Suitable for -
Signal is a small Shropshire-based charity dedicated to supporting the Deaf, hard of hearing and those with tinnitus both at home and in Africa.
Signal was created in October 2013 by the joining together of the Woodford Foundation and the Shropshire Deafness Association, which had collectively been in existence for over 160 years.
• Experience of, or a passion for, hearing loss, tinnitus or Profoundly Deaf British Sign Language users.
• The ability to attend quarterly meetings with the Board of Trustees in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
• A desire to make a difference at the highest level of voluntary position.
• The ability to offer advice, guidance and opinions to the Senior Management Team and the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
• A willingness to uphold Signal’s core values.
Signal is an inclusive organisation, actively welcoming applications from the deaf and people with hearing loss.
The trusteeships can expect reasonable expenses to be reimbursed.
Your dedication to our cause will have a significant impact across our entire offering of services in both Shropshire and Africa, without which our services could not function.