Love Pets? Volunteer with PDSA today and gain excellent Retail experience with a well known charity!
PDSA is the UK’s leading veterinary charity. It cares for the pets of people in need by providing free and low - cost veterinary services to their sick and injured animals, whilst educating the nation by promoting responsible pet ownership.
Have you ever thought about volunteering in one of our 120 retail stores nationwide? Are you looking for valuable work experience in retail? Looking to meet new people and offer your time to a worthwhile cause? If you have a passion for fashion, an eye for vintage gems, or are keen to sift through lots of collectables, get in touch today to talk to us about volunteering in one of our stores, because we’d love to hear from you! No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided.
PDSA’s charity stores not only raise essential funds, but also help to spread awareness of our work. Your role within our stores would be to ensure customers are priority at all times, through the delivery of exceptional customer service. As well as this, you would be helping the volunteer retail team sort through donations and prepare items for display in the stores.
What we can offer you:
• Develop fantastic retail skills from a well known charity retailer for your CV.
• Work the days and hours that suit you.
• Make new friends.
• Get hands on with the things that interest you, like fashion, collectables and literature.
• Take part in social events and gatherings.
• Receive recognition for your length of service and hard work.
• Annual ‘Volunteer of the Year’ awards.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses./p>