Are you interested in the development of Adult Social Care in Telford and Wrekin?
If you currently use services or have experience of using services and would like to have your say and make a positive difference to the way services are developed and improved in the borough, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for volunteers to join our Making It Real Board, which gives local people a really important opportunity to have their say about social care services locally and to influence the way these services are developed.
Members of the board meet once a month for a couple of hours to have discussions and share their knowledge about adult social care, including the opportunity to:
- Provide feedback to decision makers
- Bring and share powerful stories and experiences
- Network in a positive way with other people who have an interest in social care
- Inform policies and influence local services
- Test the accuracy and readability of public documents before they are published