The secretary deals with all the other paperwork received by the Early Years Childcare Setting
The secretary will:
- Draw up an agenda for meetings with the other officers.
- Notify members of the date and time of the meeting and send out minutes and agendas well in advance of the meeting. It would be good practice for this to be done at least 7 days before the meeting.
- Bring all correspondence to meetings, if urgent deal with as appropriate
- Write letters as directed by the committee
- Inform Ofsted of any changes to the supervisor/manager or committee members by completing an EY3, as required
- Ensure that all committee members and staff have received an enhanced CRB
- Inform Ofsted of any proposed changes in name, structure, opening times, session or change of premises or telephone numbers
- Produce publicity materials as instructed by the committee
- Assist with marketing the Early Years Childcare Setting
- Maintain an inventory of all equipment and review annually