Join the team of Golden Event Makers. Following on from the success of Telford @50 in 2018 and the amazing volunteer support offered at the events, we continued our GEM’s programme successfully through 2019 and are looking to build on the generous help and support with our 2020 event programme.
- The Marketing /Evaluation volunteer role will require you to meet and greet members of the public.
- Approaching members of the public with short surveys about events and celebrations.
- Compiling information in regards to survey feedback - suggestions of improvements for other events
- Assisting with the set up and or close down of events may also be required
- Reporting any public health and safety issues to a volunteer coordinator.
As a Golden Event Maker "GEM" you decide how much time you are able to commit.
Here are the main events so far:
Spring into St Georges Day –Sunday 19th April - QEII Arena, Telford Town Park
Telford Balloon Fiesta - Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th May – QEII Arena, Telford Town Park
Armed Forces Day – Saturday 27th June – Broadoaks Playing Fields, Donnington
Telford Carnival – Sunday 19th July – QEII Arena, Southwater and Town Centre Box Road