Anstice Community Trust was formed to bring The Anstice Memorial Hall back into use, enabling this historical building to be the community hub at the heart of Madeley.
The Anstice has received an extensive refurbishment and is now an ‘open to all’ community use building which includes a renowned ballroom, community café, meeting spaces and also home to the Library.
The Trust are now looking for Events Volunteers to help continue the support for The Anstice to stay a community hub for the local area.
Location of Role: The Anstice
Summary of Role: To assist with the organisation and running of planned events
Description of Voluntary Tasks: Working closely with ACT and the Volunteer Manager, Events Volunteers are required to assist with a wide variety of activities connected to the events at The Anstice
- Attending meetings to plan events
- Setting up and breaking down of events space
- Offering assistance to customers during the events
- Communicating with security
- Ensure health and safety measures are being observed and customers are safe
- Working as part of a team on a rota basis